Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I’ve just been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Tricia Drammeh has nominated me, so I’m throwing out some nominations of my own!
The Rules of the Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
So, here are seven things about me:
- I’ve always wanted to be a novelist, and only recently found the cajones to jump in and do it.
- I’m engaged to my boyfriend of 10 years. (I know, right?)
- I used to live in Texas, and I miss my Momma. (And her sweet tea.)
- I’m seriously hooked on MMORPGs. I spent 7 years on World of Warcraft, and have recently moved to Guild Wars 2. (I also really love Minecraft. Stupid endermen. >:I)
- I love modern fantasy stuff, especially shifters, despite my first book being about Witches.
- I’m learning ASL (American Sign Language.) I want to be an Interpreter (if the book thing doesnt work out… maybe even if it does. Sign language is beautiful.)
- I’, writing my first book alongside my best buddy Maegan P. (We trade chapters and gush about each other’s characters… great fun!)
My nominees for the award:
- Tricia Drammeh (Thanks for the nom!)
- Maegan Provan (<3)
- Kate Jack
- Cathy Givans
- Nathaniel Tower
- Steve Vernon
- Robin Tidwell
- Cynthia Dumarin
- Jessica Schaub
- Anna Roberts
- Kyrsa Lee
- J. Koe
- Jack Harper
Go check these people out! Pronto! (Printo? Haha, book humor.)
Posted on January 20, 2013, in Random stuff, Reblogs and tagged award, awards, blog, blogger, blogger awards, bloggerific, bloggers, books, novels, very inspiring blogger award, write, writers, writing. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.