Category Archives: Reblogs
I’ve just been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Tricia Drammeh has nominated me, so I’m throwing out some nominations of my own!
The Rules of the Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
So, here are seven things about me:
- I’ve always wanted to be a novelist, and only recently found the cajones to jump in and do it.
- I’m engaged to my boyfriend of 10 years. (I know, right?)
- I used to live in Texas, and I miss my Momma. (And her sweet tea.)
- I’m seriously hooked on MMORPGs. I spent 7 years on World of Warcraft, and have recently moved to Guild Wars 2. (I also really love Minecraft. Stupid endermen. >:I)
- I love modern fantasy stuff, especially shifters, despite my first book being about Witches.
- I’m learning ASL (American Sign Language.) I want to be an Interpreter (if the book thing doesnt work out… maybe even if it does. Sign language is beautiful.)
- I’, writing my first book alongside my best buddy Maegan P. (We trade chapters and gush about each other’s characters… great fun!)
My nominees for the award:
- Tricia Drammeh (Thanks for the nom!)
- Maegan Provan (<3)
- Kate Jack
- Cathy Givans
- Nathaniel Tower
- Steve Vernon
- Robin Tidwell
- Cynthia Dumarin
- Jessica Schaub
- Anna Roberts
- Kyrsa Lee
- J. Koe
- Jack Harper
Go check these people out! Pronto! (Printo? Haha, book humor.)